I made this cake for a baby shower. It was chocolate with chocolate icing and the baby was made out of fondant icing. This was one of my favorite cakes to make! I am not a huge fan of fondant icing, due to the flavor, but I do like working with it. It makes cakes stand out. It took about 3 hours total to make the baby.
It was a HUGE hit at the baby shower. Everyone loved it and the guest of honor saved the face - I think to eat it when the baby arrives. :o)
You know......it reminds me of Charlie Brown!
I made this pink cross cake for Alonzo's cousin. Her daughter was getting baptized and wanted a cross cake. The cake was marble flavor and pink buttercream icing with a fondant bow.
The bow took a while to make, but was a beautiful finishing touch. Everyone loved the cake!
I made these chocolate covered apples and strawberries for Alonzo cousin that got married last month. I even made these in a hotel the day of the wedding! It was very easy to make and once again, everyone loved them!
