CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Summer has arrived......EARLY!



Yes it has! It feels like summer and it's still officially two weeks away! I can't believe how hot it is. That only means that when summer gets here, it is going to be miserable.
Well, it is nice that my in-laws have a swimming pool that we have been indulging in. This is Isaac's first time swimming and he was okay with his feet in the water, but then Alonzo decided he needed to get all the way in and Isaac did not like it! But the water seemed to warm up very quickly and Isaac decided he really likes the pool! Of course Briana loves the water. She took swimming lessons two years ago and she has forgotten how to swim. But that hasn't stopped her from jumping into the water - with her floatation device snugly attached.


Briana playing in to swimming pool


Isaac is so relaxed
I thought this year I would enjoy yard work. We've been in our house now for a year and a half and most of that time was spent pregnant, then having a new baby last spring and then before I knew, Briana was starting out in Kindergarten and then fall and winter came. So this year, I was trying my hardest to keep up with yard work. Well, with the "summer" heat - it's too HOT! But I have done a little watering of the grass in the backyard and that's about it.